- Every child is special and unique.
- Every child has potential.
- A child is a natural learner who enjoys learning and challenging daily experiences with peers and adults.
- Every child deserves the opportunity to benefit from a comprehensive Early Childhood Programme based on current knowledge of child development.
- A child is a sensitive, feeling and thinking individual who thrives in an enriched environment where caring and understanding adults are responsive to his/her needs.
- A child will develop into a confident, considerate and courteous individual under the guidance of teachers who are their role models.
In short, we believe that every child has the potential to be the best he/she can be. By preserving the excitement and wonder of childhood, children will experience the joy of learning, and become life-long learners and global citizens with a heart.