Kinderland offers expertise to local and regional business partners to venture confidently into a challenging and fast-expanding child care and kindergarten education market.
Benefit through Partnership
- A unique corporate identity package
- A proven and well-balanced curriculum supported with in-house developed teaching and learning resources
- Unique music and fitness program
- Professional teacher training
- Continuing curriculum research and development
- Hands-on help to get business up and running from pre-opening to regular operations
- Comprehensive training
- Marketing tools provided that help grow the business
- Sustainable Financial Model
Business Partners Profiles
We are looking for determined entrepreneurs or established companies, locally and regionally, with the following profiles to join Kinderland as our valued business partners.
- Operational : Able to personally run the business full time
- Personality :
- Positive attitude and management ability
- commitment to business and drive to succeed
- Qualification : Diploma/ Degree in Early Childhood Education Experience or Business Administration
- Experience : At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
Contact us for more information
Tel: 03-5632 2663 Ms. Leong